Patricia and Jude – 2941, Falls Church VA – Alexandria Wedding Photographer

scream

I’ve known Jude since my single days in college. We’ve created lots of memories along the way, most especially Bernard’s Aunt’s cooking, Johnson Center moves and Nana’s antics that made us all laugh. I was thrilled when he asked me to capture the memories that would be experienced and reminisced for years to come. Patrica and Jude, you both compliment each other in the best way, we felt the love. All the best in life. The flock was in full effect that night. Enjoy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Comments

Got something to say? Feel free, I want to hear from you! Leave a Comment

1. Abbie says:

Lovely Akins!

2. Jude says:

Akins,
    I can’t say enough great things about your work as our photographer. You are a true professional, creative, flexible, unobtrusive, and at times even unnoticeable, but somehow you managed to capture every special moment. I love that your pictures capture the love, excitement, and happiness of the day. I owe you big time – the pictures are amazing!

3. Patricia says:

Love, love, love these images! Absolutely stunning and artistic. Akins, we can’t thank you enough for capturing all of the excitement and emotion of our special day!!!

4. Gina says:

Great pictures Akins!! These took me right back to the 26th….reliving the fun filled wedding of Jude and Patricia! Thanks for the great memories

5. Kwamiga says:

Very artistic work. like the composition, kudos…

6. Beth Warner says:

Oh my God, you look so beautiful Patricia! I love your photos and especially love the tangerine color scheme. I just know you two are going to make a great couple and wish you both best of luck and a long happy life together!

Beth